FAQ POST 2 - HOW TO MAKE: A ROLLER, SPRAY, VEGGIE CAP, HOW TO FILL A DIFFUSER AND WHERE TO BUY THEM.
Rollerballs - 20 drops of each essential oil in a 10ml rollerball topped off with FCO (Fractionated Coconut Oil). Recommended up to 50% Essential Oils in 10ml roller at max. It's okay to start with fewer drops and add more later if necessary. See Favorite Recipes in files tab.
Sprays - 1 oz doTERRA sprayer same as above if spraying on skin. Use water instead of FCO if spraying in the air as an air purifier or aromatherapy OR if making a perfume spray for your clothes and hair.
Diffusers - they come with instructions. Do not fill past the fill line or they may not operate. Remove excess if that happens.
Standard diffuser recipes run roughly
+ 500 ml 15-20 drops total
+ 300 ml 10-15 drops total
+ 100 ml 3-6 drops
Great doTERRA supplies to add to your next order if you do not have them already…
- Fractionated Coconut Oil and Pump to use as a carrier oil
- 10 mL Rollers to make your own roller blends (top quality rollers)
- 1 oz spray bottles to make your own spray blends
- Keychain to carry around small vials of your most precious oils with you
- Stickers for the tops of your bottles and rollers
- Veggie caps to make homemade capsules with oils
- Diffusers for every room of your home!
- doTERRA Product guide if you prefer an actual book vs. online link